Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4: End-of-Day Reflection

1.What have you done today? I played several ice breaker games and I made some new friend. I also used the learning device to do the activities the teacher posted to us.

2.What have you learnt today? I learned the cheers and the dance of my school. I also learned to use the function of Photo Booth on my learning device.

3.Why did you choose to come to SST? I chose to come to SST as I like science and technology, I hope that I can improve my knowledge of these two subjects in SST. I am also happy with the timetable that was given to us.

4.What are your aspirations as a member of the SST family? I hope to be a good member of the SST family and I hope to be a scientist in the future and make the school proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment