Sunday, January 16, 2011

Post-Orientation Reflection

What were 3 of the highlights of the Orientation and the last 2 weeks?
The badge ceremony
The high elements
The camp fire
What were 3 of the "low" moments of Orientation and the last 2 weeks?
Not able to do the rock climbing
It was raining on the first day
The closing of the camp.
What are 3 of my greatest takeways/lessons from the Orientation and the last 2 weeks?
How to manage the transitions
How to work with one another (Teamwork)
Learn how to have most fun out of the activities
What did you learn about yourself in the last 2 weeks?
I learnt that I am not afraid of heights and I do not like to do in doors activities.
What are you looking forward in 2011?
I am looking forward to joining robotics and robotics competition and getting good results for my secondary 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment